CCM has taken the features you love from the JetSpeed glove and improved them in a modern design that feel as great as it looks. With some top technologies found throughout the glove, the FT680 offers the performance features competitive level players are looking for.
- Constructed with pro quality mesh with lightweight polyester.
- Laminated liner with PU Cushion foam.
- PE Foam and PE inserts for fingers and backhand protection.
- Short Pre-angled one-piece Open Cuff to optimize wrist movement.
- Pro Flex Thumb for better mobility.
- Sensalast Palm with Sublimated Reinforcement.
This glove is constructed with pro-quality mesh and lightweight polyester for a durable lightweight design. The protection package on the Jetspeed FT680 combines 2 different levels of high-end materials for lightweight coverage. The fingers and backhand use PE foam and PE inserts for high-level protection.
The tapered fit on the JetSpeed gloves has become increasingly popular among today’s players. With a new back roll design and tighter fitting backhand and fingers, the FT680 gloves follow a perfectly anatomical shape for optimal comfort. This combined with the pre-angled one-piece open cuff allows unrestricted movement in your wrist and make these gloves very comfortable.
Upgraded from the FT485 is the Sensalast Palm with sublimated reinforcement. These palms have a soft feel with better airflow to keep your gloves dry. Inside the glove CCM uses a laminated liner with PU cushion foam for a game ready feel right off the shelf.