Today's hockey players need to be faster and stronger than ever. So do their hockey sticks. The CCM Tacks AS-V Pro mid-kickpoint design has been redone for today’s game and provides an easier loading for maximum wrist shot velocity. Its new V-shaped shaft geometry, explicitly designed by our experts and validated in the CCM performance lab, helps create one helluva balanced stick while also providing consistency on every single shot. It also fits nicely in players' bottom hand, allowing perfect control every time they step on the ice.
- Kick Point - MODERN MID KICKPOINT. Still using a softer mid-section to ensure maximum energy storage when loading the stick, our new modern mid kickpoint has now been optimized for wrist shots, providing aggressive shooters with even more puck speed and consistency than before.
- Taper Technology - SKELETON +. Manufacturing technology found in the taper area which provides better reliability in key moments of the game.
- Shaft Technology - NANOLITE CARBON LAYERING. High-performance carbon layering technology which creates a stick that’s both incredibly light and incredibly strong.
- Shaft Geometry - VARIABLE “V” GEOMETRY. New shaft geometry allowing for an easier and consistent loading of the stick to help increase wrist shot power. It’s shape transition along the shaft ensures maximum comfort and grip.
- Blade - ACUFEEL 2 BLADE WITH PEEL-PLY. 2nd generation ACUFEEL blade now with Sigma STP to further improve durability. Still softer to maximize shot speed and puck feel.
- Grip - SUPERFAST MICROFEEL. Graphic-integrated raised grip on mid-section of the shaft to ensure perfect stick control.
- Material - Sigma STP Spread Tow shaft and blade.